ClassicKBD Client 12.2 Release Empty ClassicKBD Client 12.2 Release

Post  ClassicKBD on Thu Sep 28, 2017 6:43 pm

Download Classickbd 12.2:
http://puu.sh/xLqAe/6121e8c27f.zip

ClassicKBD

Back to top Go down

ClassicKBD Client 12.2 Release Empty Re: ClassicKBD Client 12.2 Release

Post  ClassicKBD on Sat Feb 09, 2019 8:41 pm

if this isn't working, try a different host by opening settings.ini in the client folder.
server=rsckbd.ddns.net
Available hosts for ClassicKBD are:

rscsaved.ddns.net
rsckbd.ddns.net
classickbd.ddns.net

ClassicKBD

Back to top Go down

Post  Bing on Sat Mar 09, 2019 1:38 pm

Good job brwn for everything you have done to the server Smile

Bing

Back to top Go down

Post  kingparn on Sun Apr 07, 2019 8:30 am

will there ever be an android app/apk?

kingparn

Back to top Go down

Post  ego on Sat May 04, 2019 10:31 pm

I can't imagine there would ever be an app.

Unlike Runescape 2 + 3, Classic would need an app built from scratch.
If this were 2 or 3 someone could copy the current app and open it up change some stuff around...but there's nothing like that for classic.

Which is crazy. Classic would be playable on an App...idk wtf RS was thinking tryna make that game playable on apps, haha. I can't even.

But to answer you question, speculating obviously as I'm not involved in any form of creation, highly unlikely. It wouldn't be so bad to make an app with RSC in it...but it'd be unplayable - You couldn't read, you couldn't click anything...See the RS app altered it's entire UI, and that simply hasn't been done for Classic.

It's not far fetched to think they could make a Webclient that you could visit and play on your phone, but an actual downloaded app..I can't imagine it being worth it..for anyone.

ego

Back to top Go down

Post  Lietuva on Mon May 06, 2019 5:06 pm

Well there is a server wich is able to let people play on androids. By mistake while this server was down i thought i still want to play mess around..
So found a server and its still on. its was a crazy thing i met my friend from childhood in falador lol
i didnt seen him for 10 years, so i asked how he play bla bla and then he said he plays on a app lol
So there is a scratch and its not hard to improve this. just for fun i would play if would have android, to be honest more chances to get players on server is then more chances that server will last longer.
And i dont care if they kill afk players or anything, its a game and just for fun Smile

You was wrong app does work and people play Very Happy i would farm also while during my breaktime at work haha :DDD

ego wrote:I can't imagine there would ever be an app.

Unlike Runescape 2 + 3, Classic would need an app built from scratch.
If this were 2 or 3 someone could copy the current app and open it up change some stuff around...but there's nothing like that for classic.  

Which is crazy.  Classic would be playable on an App...idk wtf RS was thinking tryna make that game playable on apps, haha.  I can't even.

But to answer you question, speculating obviously as I'm not involved in any form of creation, highly unlikely.  It wouldn't be so bad to make an app with RSC in it...but it'd be unplayable - You couldn't read, you couldn't click anything...See the RS app altered it's entire UI, and that simply hasn't been done for Classic.

It's not far fetched to think they could make a Webclient that you could visit and play on your phone, but an actual downloaded app..I can't imagine it being worth it..for anyone.
Lietuva
Lietuva

http://www,facebook.com/iloveprogressivehouse

Back to top Go down

Post  xpen on Sat Jun 08, 2019 8:11 pm

Can anyone send me the link of the client?

xpen

Back to top Go down